Brush Rigging Inspections
Not sure if you have a problem with your brush excitation system? Not sure what to look for?
Have one of our experienced team members come on-site and do a full inspection of your brush rigging while the unit is running.
All online inspections include:
- Determines the health of the collector ring/commutator and how ‘out of round’ the collector ring is in Mils Displacement, Peak-to-Peak
Visual StrobeoScope Inspection
- We will look for visual evidence of collector ring damage that often traces back to brush holder problems or environmental problems.
- This allows us to get an idea if any brushes are making poor contact with the ring or if selective action is occurring.
Brush & Holder Evaluation
- We will look for evidence of carbon deposits, brush binding, spring problems or other common issues that OEM Brush Holders can present.
Photos & Job Report
- All inspections are followed up with a detailed job report and photo evidence of our findings as well as next-step recommendations.
Request Inspection Quote